My quick tips:
1. Cleanse, moisturise, and use a serum. In my limited knowledge of skin care products this has always worked well for me.
2. Exercise frequently and wash your face immediately after - there's no better time to wash than after a good sweat in my experience. (showering at the gym or washing over a sink)
3. Use a reusable cotton pad when washing or applying a serum a few times a week. Something I tested out a few years ago which really helps to keep your skin clean. Even after washing, when using a cotton pad I would still find what looks like dirt (literally) on the pad after using it; so I kept it going.
4. Cold showers. My process: Start the shower warm which is when you wash, then finish it cold to reduce inflammation - ensuring your skin and hair doesn't dry out.
5. Improve your gut health, which has a strong relationship with skin issues like acne, eczema, psoriasis, and more. A key reason being that improved gut health drastically reduces inflammation, and 70-80% of your immune system is found in the lining of your gut (with issues like psoriasis being auto-immune).