The 80/20 rule.



The 80/20 rule states that 80% of your progress will come from 20% of your actions - I usually refer to these actions as the basics.


Meaning on the flip side, 20% of your progress will come from the remaining 80% of your actions - I refer to these as the 1%ers.


Taking a step back from the 1%ers will allow you to perform better at the basics, and these are what truly pushes the needle. Meaning you can do more for less...


Do the basics, and do them well.


Because no amount of 1%ers will ever outweigh them.




Sign up to threemail. for three ideas just like this every Tuesday!



Do you want to take me on as a coach?

Jump into my coaching platform "live."!



I spent over two eyars writing the most comprehensive guide to intermittent fasting, and you'll find it on your local Amazon!

The Fasted Lifestyle (UK Link)

The Fasted Lifestyle (US Link)